Friday, June 25, 2010

Tunes

Instead of writing about this (quite good) egg cassarole I made for work, I joined 8tracks.com and made a mix. I can't pretend to be as good or as experienced as Lindsey (who is practically legendary), but here's a link to my meager effort at some nice summer tunes:



Egg and Potato Cassarole:
I just threw this cassarole together in a flash. I pre-cooked the potatoes (and asparagus) a la Dan with some fresh rosemary and a clove of garlic. I chopped up a chipotle pepper and threw it in for some heat. The following morning, eight eggs, some Dijon mustard and a cup of half-and-half went in. I embedded a couple slice of ripped stale bread in a baking pan and poured the egg/potato mixture over the top. I sprinkled crumbled queso fresca on top and baked it for 45 minutes at 350. And that's that.

2 comments:

Allison said...

oh, i want some!

lindsey baker said...

i'm not that legendary. i'm excited to hear your mixes!